Followers

Saturday 19 December 2020

Global Design Project Entry

Hi crafters,

I'm back with an entry for the Global Design Project challenge #271 which is a theme challenge and the theme is Winter/Holiday.

I've chosen to use the Sweetest Borders Dies which are sadly retiring on 4 January 2021 but they are available now (while stocks last) with a 40% discount.  Check out my online store for more.  


I started by creating a Crumb Cake card base.  Next, I used the Sweetest Border Dies with Merry Merlot cardstock and cut out the holly image.  I cut a second piece in Very Vanilla and layered this behind slightly offset.  I used the Very Vanilla "berries" and added these back into the design.  I covered the berries with a layer of Wink of Stella for extra sparkle.  I die cut the sentiment using the Word Wishes Dies in Gold Foil Sheet and adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  

I would like to enter this project into the Global Design Project #271 Challenge - Theme Challenge.

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment