Followers

Monday 29 March 2021

Vine Design Thanks from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

It's been a hot minute since I last posted!  I have been creating but haven't got around to sharing all that much.  I have a die cut card to share today using the Flowering Vine Dies which are part of the Vine Design bundle.  Each bundle in any of the Stampin' Up! catalogues offer a 10% saving.  The stamps and dies are also available individually too.  


I love the intricate dies in this bundle and the sentiment stamps are great for a variety of occasions.  I just used the dies today but I have plans for a stamped project soon so stay tuned.  


I made a side-folding card base using Thick Basic White A4 cardstock.  I cut the main rectangle die from Night of Navy cardstock and then I used Petal Pink cardstock to fill in the design for a die cut inlay look.  I used the thanks die from the Well Written Dies and cut this four times - three from Basic White cardstock and once from Silver Foil Paper.  It doesn't show up well in the photo however.  I used Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere all these die cut pieces.  You could also add some bling but I decided to leave it off this time. 

It's an exciting time to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator as this week is the pre-order for the new Annual Catalogue opens on Thursday 1 April.  If you would like to join the Stampin' Up! family, all the details are over at my store under the Join tab.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment