Followers

Sunday 25 July 2021

Crafty Collaborations Share It Sunday Blog Hop

Hi crafters,

I'm delighted to be joining the Crafty Collaborations team for their Share It Sunday Blog Hop.  This blog hop showcases all types of creations as the participants are free to enter anything they wish.  I can't wait to find out what everyone else has shared.  


I have two cards for today's blog hop and they both feature the Daisy Garden Cling Stamp but used in different ways.  


For the card on the left I stamped the Daisy Garden Cling Stamp in Smoky Slate ink on Basic White cardstock and then ran the panel through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.  I added Daffodil Delight ink on the edges of the panel with a Blending Brush.  I also filled in the centers of the flowers with the same Daffodil Delight ink.  I cut a strip of Smoky Slate cardstock to run horizontally across the card and adhered this, along with the stamped panel, with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).  I cut the word hugs from the Playful Alphabet Dies three times and stacked these up with more MLG.  I finished off by adding a heart diecut in Daffodil Delight cardstock from the Birds & More Dies.  I covered the heart with a layer of sparkle using the Wink of Stella Clear marker.  


The second card is very simple and stared off with a panel of Crumb Cake cardstock.  I stamped the Daisy Garden Cling Stamp in Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold.  I stamped the sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set in Crumb Cake ink and then cut it out using the Tasteful Labels Dies.  I added some of the gold Elegant Trim behind the sentiment which was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  


Now you can continue to move on through the hop using the links below.  Be sure to leave us a comment as we love to know what you think of our projects - it makes our day!


Happy crafting,

Rachel x


Hugs Card Product List



You Make a Difference Card Product List

9 comments:

  1. Love your cards. You have inspired me to pull out my Stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love both of these cards, especially the embossing on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Rachel, love this gorgeous stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers on this card!! This is one set I need to get!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Rachel. This stamp has now up on my Wish List. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete