Followers

Sunday 18 July 2021

Merry Reindeer Christmas from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

I have another Christmas in July card for you today.  I'm also entering the Global Design Project Challenge #300 - Case the Designer.

I chose to take inspiration from the layout and came up with a Christmas card featuring new products from the July-December Mini Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Brochure.  These products are available from 3 August for customers.  However, if you'd like to become a demonstrator now, you can add any of these products to your starter kit.  


I made a card base from Thick Basic White cardstock.  I love the weight of this cardstock as it holds up really well with lots of layers on the front.  I cut a piece of the Peaceful Prints DSP which is a SAB item and then adhered two strips of the Be Dazzling SAB paper to either side.  I cut the Christmas wreath twice from Shaded Spruce cardstock from the Seasonal Swirls Dies and the berries from Real Red cardstock, adhering both with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I used the Deer Builder Punch to punch out the reindeer body from Early Espresso cardstock, the nose from Real Red and the antlers from the Be Dazzling paper.  I popped up the reindeer with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Sparkle of the Season stamp set in Early Espresso ink.  

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project Challenge #300 - Case the Designer.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

A full supply list will be added after 3 August 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment