Followers

Thursday 8 July 2021

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Christmas in July

Hi crafters,

I'm very excited to take part in a new to me blog hop today.  The Stampin Dreams Blog Hop is featuring projects in the theme of Christmas in July.  I love getting a head start on my Christmas makes.  


As soon as I saw the Festive Foliage Background Stamp in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue I knew I wanted to use it with dark cardstock and gold heat embossing.  So that's exactly what I did for this card!  


I made a card base using half a sheet of A4 Evening Evergreen cardstock.  I stamped the Festive Foliage image in Versamark ink onto Evening Evergreen cardstock and heat embossed with Stampin' Emboss Gold Powder.  I added Evening Evergreen ink to the edges of the panel with a Blending Brush and then adhered the panel to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I stamped and gold heat embossed the sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set.  The banner die from the Tasteful Labels Dies was used to cut this out and then popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I finished off the card by adding some Red Rhinestone Jewels.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! I love the embossing on this!! I will be making this card for my class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! This background stamp is definitely one that gets missed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! This stampset has been on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! and that'll make for some quick cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the embossing really brings that image to life. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Rachel, I love the dramatic background, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete