Followers

Saturday 27 June 2020

Hopping Around the World Blog Hop - 3D Projects

Hi crafters,

I'm delighted to be bringing you another blog hop from the Hopping Around the World team.  We are an international group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who hop every month to share inspiration and creativity.  This month our theme is 3D projects and I've created two treat packages using stamps, punches, dies and ink!  If you are coming from Rebecca-Jo's post you are on the right track.  There is a full list of the blog hop participants at the end of this post.  


I started by using the Mini Curvy Keepsake box die with Whisper White cardstock to create a white base for my stamping.  I masked three of the sides and stamped the grass image from the Field of Flowers stamp set in Granny Apple Green around the base of each of the sides to create a continuous pattern.  I added some Balmy Blue ink to the top of the side panels to create an illusion of sky.  I stamped the small co-ordinating flowers in Mango Melody ink and used the Confetti Flowers Border Punch to cut out the shapes.  I added three Gorgeous Grape butterflies from the Butterfly Beauty Dies.  I used the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch to create the tag and stamped a greeting from the Itty Bitty Greeeting stamp set in Balmy Blue.  I attached the tag with some linen thread tied in a small bow.  



For my second project I used the Perfect Parcels dies with Balmy Blue cardstock.  This time I stamped the grass image in Garden Green.  The lamb from the new Hippo Happiness stamp set was stamped in Gray Granite onto Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the matching dies.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the lamb up for added texture.   I stamped the sentiment in Balmy Blue for a tone on tone look and finally tied some Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon on top to finish.  





I hope the projects on this hop have inspired you to create a 3D project.  They are a lot of fun.  To keep hopping, head to Mo's post next.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Blog Hop Roll Call List

1.      Claudia Christensen (D)

2.     Rebecca-Jo Unwin (Australia)

3.     Rachel Macleod (UK) ***You are here***

4.     Mo Rootes (UK)

5.     Melanie Igelbrink (D)

6.     Maï Chapelain (France)

7.     Susan Simpson (UK)


Product List

3 comments:

  1. These are soooo cute! It's a brilliant idea to combine it like that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little boxes are adorable Rachel, I had completely forgotten that the mini curvy keepsake box was still in the catalogue, thanks for the reminder x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous projects, so pretty - the little flower images are just perfect for these treat boxes! xx

    ReplyDelete