Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2020

New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2020-2021 Favourites

Hi Crafters,

It's time to get excited!  The brand new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue for 2020-2021 has launched.  There are lots of amazing new crafting products and some returning favourites too.  Check out the online version of the catalogue by clicking on the front cover image below.  When you want to start shopping, just head over to my online store.  It's that simple.  



Now for the fun stuff!  I've put together a list of my favourites new products.  This was going to be a Top 5 but it's turned into a Top 12!  Yep, the catalogue is that good!


Are any of your favourites on my list too?  If you have questions about any of the products in the new catalogue, please feel free to drop me an email.  I am also happy to send a hard copy of the catalogue to you in the post if you send me your address via email.  There's nothing quite like a shiny new catalogue to peruse!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment