Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2021

A Little Foiled Lace from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

I have a super shiny card today so get your sunglasses at the ready!  I used the Stitched Lace background die with the new Love You Always Foil Sheets in Blushing Bride to create a wow factor.  


I started by making a card base from thick white cardstock.  Then I used the Stitched Lace Dies with the Blushing Bride foil and was amazed at how well it cut with the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.  I didn't want to cover up too much of the background so I opted for a cluster in the bottom left corner of the card to showcase the background.  I used Blushing Bride cardstock and the Forever Flourishing Dies to create a leafy sprig behind my sentiment topper.  I used white cardstock and the Stitched Shapes Dies to create a circle.  I ran this through one of the Greenery Embossing Folders  for added texture.  To create the sentiment I stamped tone on tone in Blushing Bride ink onto Blushing Bride cardstock.  I popped the sentiment up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  

Although I didn't use any Sale-a-bration items on this project, don't forget that you only have until the end of February to pick up great freebies.  There is a link to the digital SAB brochure on my right-hand sidebar.  

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment