Followers

Friday 12 February 2021

Paper Blooms from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

I'm sharing another DSP card today and this one features another of the free Sale-a-Bration paper packs called Paper Blooms.  The paper co-ordinates with the In Bloom bundle from the Stampin' Up! January-June Mini Catalogue.  



I created a card base from thick white cardstock.  I cut a panel for the front from the Paper Blooms DSP leaving a small border of white cardstock showing.  I used the Birds & More Dies to cut an aperature which also leaves connected branches and leaves.  I lined the panel up on the base card and then positioned my stamp from the Friendly Flamingo stamp set using my Stamparatus to stamp in Night of Navy ink.  


I created the blooms from Rococo Rose cardstock and the leaves from Seaside Spray cardstock.  I shaped them with the embossing tool on the Take Your Pick Tool.  I added a silver metallic pearl to the centre of each of the flowers to finish this card off.  

Happy crafting, 

No comments:

Post a Comment