Followers

Sunday 18 October 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration Week 10 - Merry and Bright Mini Paper Pumpkin Box

Hi crafters,

Today is the next installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  There is still time to catch up though by taking a look back at the first post.  I will be bringing you a post every Sunday until 29 November featuring festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects will feature Stampin' Up! products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue, using a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 

I have gone 3D for this next project and used the Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes.  I've also paired the Poinsettia Petals bundle with my favourite bundle from the Autumn-December Mini Catalogue which is the Joy & Peace bundle.  The Designer Series Paper ties everything together and adds another festive element.  


I wrapped a piece of the Heartwarming Hugs DSP around a mini Paper Pumpkin box and secured with Tear and Tape.  I stamped the poinsettia images from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Versamark ink onto Real Red cardstock and then heat embossed in gold.  I added some Champagne Rhinestones to the centre.  The sentiment was created using the Peace & Joy bundle.  I stamped the Bright in Real Red onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then used the co-ordinating dies to cut this out.  I stamped the remainder of the sentiment in Pear Pizzazz and then cut around the words using my mini guillotine trimmer.  I popped these up using small pieces of Foam Strips.  I was really tempted to add a gnome peaking out from behind the flower but he'll have to wait for another day!  

I hope you're enjoying these projects.  Until next time...

Happy crafting,

Rachel x


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment