Followers

Sunday 4 October 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration Week 8 - Forever Gold

Hi crafters,

Today is the next installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  There is still time to catch up though, take a look back at the first post.  I will be bringing you a post every Sunday until 29 November featuring festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects will feature Stampin' Up! products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue, using a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 

I've gone traditional with a modern twist today.  I made this card back in June - I like to get a head start on my Christmas cards and it gives me an excuse to crank up the Christmas tunes!  


The gold accents on my card come from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper which is stunning.  The pack includes 18 die cut panels in six designs and 39 foliage elements.  


I started with a top folding card base in Thick Whisper White cardstock.  I added a panel of the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper and then used thin strips of Gold Foil cardstock on either side.  I stamped the sentiment from the Still Scenes stamp set in Versamark ink and then heat embossed in gold.  I cut out the sentiment using the Tasteful Labels dies.  I adhered Stampin' Dimensionals behind the sentiment topper and then placed one of the gold foil elements from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper behind and then added another layer of Stampin' Dimensionals for extra pop.  

Stay tuned for next week's installment which is sure to give you all the festive vibes!  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment