Followers

Monday 19 October 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 457 Entry - Sparkle Snowflakes

Hi crafters,

I have an entry for the latest Freshly Made Sketches Challenge (457).  I love seeing what the design team have created for each sketch - they have so much talent.  


This sketch could be used for any occasion and I went for a sparkly snowflake theme using the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and the So Many Snowflakes dies from Stampin' Up!'s Snowflake Splendor Suite.


I created a card blank from half a sheet of Thick Whisper White A4 cardstock and then placed a piece of the Playing With Patterns DSP straight on top as my first layer.  The centre panel was created using Shimmery White Embossing Paste mixed with a little Gorgeous Grape ink.  I applied the paste through one of the Decorative Masks onto Whisper White cardstock and smoothed out with a palette knife.  Once this had completely dried, which took about 30 minutes, I added fun foam on the back to give even dimension.  I stamped the sentiment from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink and then cut this down with my mini guillotine.  The snowflakes were cut from Balmy Blue Glitter cardstock but they didn't match my project so I used a Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend and recoloured them, adhering with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  

I would like to enter this card into the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 457.

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List 

3 comments:

  1. Sweet snowflakes and I love your stenciled backdrop! The embossing paste worked perfectly! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color palette and the modern feel of your design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! I love the stencilled background you've created and those gorgeous sparkly snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete