Followers

Sunday 25 October 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration Week 11 - Joy To The World in Gold and White

Hi crafters,

It's time for the next installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  You can still catch up on the previous posts, take a look back at the first post.  I will be bringing you a post every Sunday until 29 November featuring festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects will feature Stampin' Up! products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue, using a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 

Today's card is one of my favourites from this festive series.  I actually made this one way back in the summer and yes, I had the Christmas music blasting then too!


I started with a Thick Whisper White card base and added a panel of Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.  I cut a square of Gold Foil Sheet using the Stitched Shapes Dies and then added texture with the snowflake debossing dies in the Snow Time Dies.  I cut a Whisper White snowflake and a Vellum snowflake using the So Many Snowflakes Dies and offset on top of the gold foil topper to create dimension.  I used the Joy Dies and cut from several layers of Whisper White cardstock and then added a layer of Gold Foil Sheet to finish.  The sub sentiment was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in white onto vellum.  I popped this up using very small pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals.  

Why not tell me something that brings you joy in the comments.  My craft room definitely gives me so much joy and it's better when I'm in there with a hot chocolate!

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment