Followers

Sunday 11 October 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration Week 9 - Owl Trio

Hi crafters,

Today is the next installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  There is still time to catch up though, take a look back at the first post.  I will be bringing you a post every Sunday until 29 November featuring festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects will feature Stampin' Up! products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue, using a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 

I'm revisiting the Have a Hoot bundle today because it's so much fun and I love that you can make simple or complex projects.  


I created a card base from Thick Whisper White cardstock.  I embossed a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder which was inked on one side with Just Jade ink.  I then ran the Pretty Peacock inkpad over the raised areas.  This piece was adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the centre of the card base.  I used the same Winter Snow Embossing Folder with a panel of Crumb Cake cardstock and then added Craft ink (white) to the raised areas.  After cutting the tag die from the centre of this panel, I matted onto a piece of Just Jade cardstock.  The owls were stamped in Crumb Cake ink and then I used a Just Jade Stampin' Write Marker to highlight small areas on each image.  Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Crumb Cake and trimmed this down with my guillotine.  I popped the main panel and sentiment strip up with Stampin' Dimensionals    

Now that we are halfway through the Festive Sunday Inspiration, have you started on your makes for Christmas yet?  I'd love to know what you're creating this year.  

Happy crafting, 

Rachel x


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment