Followers

Sunday 20 September 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration Week 6 - Holly Jolly

Hi crafters,

Today is the next installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  There is still time to catch up though, take a look back at the first post.  I will be bringing you a post every Sunday until 29 November featuring festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects will feature Stampin' Up! products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue, using a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 


The focus of this week's card is the Wonder of the Season Memories and More Card Pack.  This collection contains 48 printed cards including 12 with gold foil accents and 8 sticker sheets.  These are perfect for quick cards or for make a keepsake memory album.  


I chose one of the 4" x 6" cards for my background and covered this with a panel of vellum.  I found a co-ordinating card featuring a large holly design and fussy cut one to layer on top of a full card.  I used lots of Stampin' Dimensionals to achieve interest and texture with the holly.  I added die cut letters from the Playful Alphabet set in Whisper White cardstock and then used the Clear Wink of Stella pen to coat the letters and holly berries with sparkle glitter.  



Who will you send some holly jolliness to this festive season?  Stay tuned for the next instalment in a week's time.  It's sure to get you in the festive spirit.  

Happy crafting,

Rachel x 


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Rachel! So creative, It really makes the holly pop.💕 Just needed to say it again.

    ReplyDelete