Followers

Saturday 19 September 2020

Global Design Project Challenge #258 Entry - Sketch

Hi crafters,

I have an entry for the Global Design Project sketch theme this week which is a great triptych design.  

I started with a half sheet of A4 Thick Whisper White cardstock for my card base.  I used the Stitched Lace panel die to cut from Seaside Spray cardstock.  The new Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine handled this intricate die with ease.  I was very impressed.  I cut the panel down into three sections and adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I used the Wreath Builder Dies to cut from Whisper White cardstock twice, offsetting to give a fuller look.  I added a stacked die cut thanks sentiment from the Well Written Dies in Night of Navy and covered the sentiment in a layer of Wink of Stella for shimmer.  If you are not into stamping, this card would be a great way to use lots of die cuts.  


I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project Challenge #258 - Sketch.

Happy crafting,

Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment