Followers

Sunday 8 November 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration Week 13 - Holly Wreath

Hi crafters,

It's time for the next installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  You can still catch up on the previous posts, take a look back at the first post.  I will be bringing you a post every Sunday until 29 November featuring festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects will feature Stampin' Up! products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue, using a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 

I had an idea to use the holly image from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set to create a square wreath.  I used a template I made with my Cricut to place the image in the right place in my Stamparatus and then just stamped and turned the paper each time.  

My card base is made from Crumb Cake cardstock and I layered a panel of Gold Foil Sheet on top.  The stamped panel is Whisper White cardstock and measures 4.75" square.  I cut masks for four of the holly images so that I could have a seamless wreath.  Once I had stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I coloured the images using Stampin' Blends in Old Olive and Real Red.  I added Shimmery Crystal Effects over the berries for some shine.  I die cut the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Word Wishes Dies.  

There are only three weeks left now in the Festive Sunday Inspiration Series.  Have you made a start to your Christmas crafting yet or maybe you're all finished - I'd love to know.  

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment