Followers

Sunday 29 November 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration Week 16 - Final Installment!

Hi crafters,

We've made it!  This is the final installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  You can still catch up on the previous posts, take a look back at the first post.  I've posted every Sunday for the last 16 weeks sharing festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects featured Stampin' Up! products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue, using a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 

This is the card I've designed for my Mam and Dad this year.  I've only seen them a handful of times and we only live about 30 minutes apart.  Hoping for many more face-to-face visits next year.  


I've had the idea for this card in my mind for about two years!  It turned out exactly as I planned and that rarely happens.  I started with a Thick Whisper White card base and then cut a panel of Whisper White cardstock for the stamping.  I used the Peaceful Boughs stamp set and Stampin' Write Markers in Shaded Spruce and Soft Suede.  I stamped first and second generation images using the Stampin' Write Markers to colour the stamps and then remembering to huff before stamping.  This just keeps the ink wetter for longer so you get a better impression.  I added the sentiment in gold heat embossing and adhered the panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.   There are a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels dotted through the branches but these are not showing up in the photo.  

As this is the last week of the Festive Sunday Inspiration series, I'd love to know your favourite project.  I hope you've been inspired.  

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment