Followers

Sunday 22 November 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration Week 15 - Brightly Gleaming Plaid

Hi crafters,

It's time for the penultimate installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  You can still catch up on the previous posts, take a look back at the first post.  I will be bringing you a post every Sunday until 29 November featuring festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects will feature Stampin' Up! products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Annual Catalogue, using a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 

I really love how this week's card turned out and seriously considered giving this one to my parents for Christmas but their card is coming up next week!  I used minimal products for this card but it really has a wow factor from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.  


I made a card base with Very Vanilla cardstock and then cut the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP and Copper Foil Sheets using the Best Plaid Builder Dies.  I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the die cut pieces. I stamped and die cut the bright sentiment from the Peace & Joy bundle using Very Vanilla cardstock and Night of Navy ink.  I layered up a Copper Foil Sheet die cut on top.  I also stamped the smaller portion of the sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and trimmed out with my mini guillotine.  

I can hardly believe we are nearly at the end of the Festive Sunday Inspiration Series.  I would love to know your favourite Christmas memory.  Mine includes baking, Jim Reeves and lots of snow!  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment