Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2021

A Touch of Ink with Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

Today's card came about because I really wanted to use the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set A Touch of Ink.  It features 17 photopolymer stamps and can be earned for free with a purchase of £90 or more.  

I paired this stamp set with the new Art Gallery stamp set to create the stamped background using tone on tone in Just Jade.  You could definitely use the floral image from the A Touch of Ink stamp set but I didn't think of it at the time.  

I kept the colour palette to a minimum and used the gold thread from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack to wrap around the background before adhering to my card base.  I used the Layering Circles Dies with Gold Foil Sheets and Whisper White cardstock to create my sentiment topper which was stamped with Just Jade ink from the A Touch of Ink stamp set.  I stamped the butterfly from the same stamp set, also in Just Jade ink, and then fussy cut using Paper Snips.  I tucked the butterfly between the two layers of the sentiment topper and attached with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  

Did you know that our Whisper White cardstock has been replaced?  Stampin' Up! have launched a new range of white cardstock products called Basic White.  Whilst I don't have any in my hands just yet, I have included links below to the Thick A4 cardstock and the A4 cardstock if you need to stock up.  The full range of new products is shown here:


Don't forget that SAB is only running until the end of February this year so be sure to place your order and claim your freebies soon.  

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment