Followers

Sunday 3 January 2021

Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2020-21 Favourites - Tried and Tested

Hi crafters,

Happy 2021!  I hope this year brings you inspiration, some new craft supplies and relaxation through craft.  I thought it might be helpful to share some of my favourite products from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2020-21 now that I've had about six months to play and really test them out for you.  If you'd like to browse the catalogue, just click the cover picture below.  



Product List 

Here are a few cards made using some of my Annual Catalogue favourites.






I would love to know your most-loved products - have I missed your favourite?  I definitely could have had a longer list!  To shop any of the products, click on the product name above.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment