Followers

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Stampin' Up! January - June 2021 Mini Catalogue Favourites

Hi crafters,

It's an exciting day at Little Lane Crafts as the new Stampin' Up! January - June 2021 Mini Catalogue has launched and it's packed with great products and inspiration.  I've compiled a list of my favourites for you to peruse.  You can check out the online version of the catalogue or request a hard copy by sending me your address in an email.  My email address is at the top of my blog page.  Alternatively, you can contact me on Facebook at Little Lane Crafts.

So onto my favourites from the mini catalogue and I've narrowed it down to just 10!  It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it!  Demonstrators were able to pre-order early in December and I've had so much fun playing over the Christmas holidays.  Get ready for lots more blog posts and maybe even my first You Tube video!  

January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue Favourites


You might have spotted a cheeky Sale-A-Bration item in my list - Oh So Ombre 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper!  The SAB catalogue also launched today and it's packed with fantastic free products with qualifying orders but only until 28 February 2021.  For each £45 you spend, you can chose a free Level 1 item.  If you spend £90, you can chose a Level 2 item.  There is no limit to the number of free items you can earn so start shopping and saving today at my online store.  

I also have a card project to share using the Floating and Fluttering Bundle.  Every bundle in any of the Stampin' Up! catalogues includes a 10% saving.  


I went for a simple design to showcase the butterfly images which were heat embossed in gold for the background.  I added a pop of colour with Blackberry Bliss accents too.  There are no sentiments in the Floating and Fluttering stamp set so I chose to use the Heal Your Heart stamp set from the SAB catalogue.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment