Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Dragonfly Garden from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

Sometimes when I see a new stamp set I immediately know what I want to create.  This was the case when I saw the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and co-ordinating Dragonflies Punch.  


I started by making a card base from Crumb Cake Cardstock.  I stamped the floral image from the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly onto the card base.  I stamped the dragonfly image onto Vellum using Versamark ink and then heat embossed in white.  I used the Dragonflies Punch to cut out the image.  I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue behind the body of the dragonfly so that the wings could be folded up.  I stamped and embossed the greeting in the same way onto Basic Black Cardstock, using my mini guillotine to trim it down to size.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals behind the sentiment.  


This was a super simple card to pull together.  I'm planning to try some watercolouring with this stamp set soon so stay tuned for that.  

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment