Followers

Friday 22 January 2021

Snail Hello from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

I was sitting at my computer the other day and I had the True Love Designer Series Paper next me and suddenly a light bulb went off and I just had to create a card!  This designs in the True Love DSP are all in black and white which means that there are so many possibilities to add colour.  I used the new Blender Brushes which are excellent quality and provide great results.  I also pulled out the Snailed It bundle which I'm also loving.  

I started with a panel of the True Love DSP and then applied removable tape around the four sides to create a centre panel for ink blending.  I used inks in Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point to create a loose rainbow.  My favourite part of ink blending is removing the tape for the great reveal!  



I stamped the snail and speech bubble images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I took the hello stamp which is red rubber and used Stampin' Write Markers to colour before stamping into the centre of the speech bubble.  I used the co-ordinating Snail Dies to cut out the images.  I popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  

This would be a great card to mass produce as there is minimal colouring but the ink blending provides a pop of colour.  I'd love to know your favourite way to add colour.  

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment