Followers

Monday 18 January 2021

Entry for the Global Design Project Challenge 275 - Love

Hi crafters,

I'm delighted to enter today's card into the Global Design Project's latest challenge.  


I knew I wanted to use the new True Love Designer Series Paper and the floral images were perfect for this theme.  I paired the image with products from the Annual Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration.  


I created a card base with thick white cardstock and then cut a panel of the Blackberry Bliss Oh So Ombre DSP to the same size.  I ran the panel through the Painted Texture Embossing Folder using my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.  I wrapped a piece of the Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon around the spine of the card, adding a knot near to the top left.  I used Purple Posy cardstock and the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to create the panel behind my floral image.  The floral image is from the True Love DSP and I coloured it using Stampin' Blends in Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Mango Melody and Old Olive.  Now that I've coloured the image once, I think my colouring would improve for next time.    Here's hoping anyway!  I ran an embossing tool over the back of the image to curve the flowers and added Stampin' Dimensionals behind to pop it off the card.  I used Purple Posy cardstock with the Well Written Dies to create the sentiment.  I cut three sentiments and stacked these up for dimension.  To finish, I placed some Champagne Rhinestone Jewels on the card.  

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project Theme Challenge #275 - Love.

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment